Working with the UK Commission for Employment and Skills, we ran a hack day to explore their recently commissioned Labour Market Intelligence database.
It’ll be via a one-day workshop/hack, on the 20th March, in London.
Themes that were explored during the hack day:
- The database itself (and how developers could use it)
- Building apps/sites based on the database itself
The findings of the hack-day went into a formal report for the Minister at the end of March 2012.
- Sir John Holman — York University
- Daniel Sandford Smith — The Gatsby Charitable Trust
- Lesley Giles — The UK Commission for Employment and Skills
- Prof Jenny Bimrose — Warwick Institute for Employment Research